Monday, November 21, 2011

1 week.

This time next week Ill be waiting to get on a coach to the airport in a few hours! Its amazing, I cant believe it is all going to happen so soon.  Its monday today and tom flies on friday this week, then Im off with dad up north to drop of my stuff being stored at the farmhouse, and spend a few days with mum and jon and the girlies, then back down to brizzle on the monday and coach at 2:30am on the tuesday morning to the airport for a flight at 9am.  Eek.  I am so excited =)

Had a gorgeous leaving do on friday, so lovely to collect so many people to play, we ate delicious Thali's at the Thali Cafe in easton, and went for drinks after.  It really hit home what was about to happen when i was sitting next to ash and jen, lots of happiness but also sadness.  But life is made for adventures and im sure my lovely ladies will soon be galavanting off around the globe on their own adventures, Ash already has plans for another Brazil visit in 2012 which sounds amazing!

So, yeh, 7days to go, 2 1/2 days left with the lovely Milo boy ive been nannying since August, and my last cafe shift tomorrow!  Some more serious packing needing to take place this week, which im secretly looking forward to.

Speak soon, maybe from my new home of Melbourne. All my love, until then,
Bex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment