Friday, January 7, 2011

Its officially the 7th January, and with 30 mins to spare! Im now officially 23 years old, and in a few hours Ash will be off to Nepal.  MADNESS, the worlds gone mad! I can't seem to get past the point that I am now 23, let alone the fact that this time next week I will be well and truly on my way to India! Lots of change, lots of new experiences, and hopefully lots of adventures and fun to be had in the coming year =)
I was jumping around the house earlier, because I got woken up by Mr Postie with a passport and a SHINY NEW VISA in it! No more trips to london at 5am for me for a while thankgod... I never want to see that bloody visa office e.v.e.r. a.g.a.i.n!!!
I went to the scrapstore in St Werbs today and picked up a whole load of coloured card and crayons to take with me to Sadhana Forest for the local Kindergarten that they sponsor...thought it would be nice to bring them a treat from the UK.  I'd really love to get involved and do some work with the kids while Im at Sadhana...
Also my pops has been in Brizzle today, we had a wander around St Werbs and then into town for cider and pub grub... it was all very lovely, and now he's a'snoozin' in the livingroom.  We realised that he hasnt actually SEEN me on my birthday since I was about 5, hehe.  Will be nice to have a b'day breaky with him in the morning.  I got some money to help me out in India (seriously appreciated!), and a couple of awesome folky CDs (john mccusker and steel eye span) to add to the old Itunes.
So all is grand, all is birthday wishes full, and tomorrow will be filled with fond fairwells to Ash on her travels...and nice birthday grub and drinks and smiley faces.  Warm birthday girl glow to new beginnings and adventures and to the lovely people I know and have yet to meet =) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment